STAYING in is 2020’s going out and it’s meant a shift in what we will put on – and the place and when to put on it.
However at the least there’s now one merchandise of clothes we will depend on, no matter we do.
Home of Fraser has bought in on the act by promoting a £60 ‘gown IN robe’Credit score: Home of Fraser
After many years of getting used as an grownup’s model of a consolation blanket, the dressing robe is having a second within the limelight.
House of Fraser has bought in on the act by promoting a £60 “gown IN robe”, full with a prepare and bell sleeves for a glance worthy of the crimson carpet.
SIOBHAN O’CONNOR reveals you’ll be able to gown up or down your dressing robe for each event.
Quick, satin robes can appear to be a kimono, making this the right cover-up for drinks and a snack
- Satin gown, £19.99, H&M; – buy now
- Satin high, £12.99, Zara; – buy now
- Fake leather-based trousers, £35.99, Mango; – buy now
- Masks, £14 for 2, Reclaimed Classic at asos.com; – buy now
- Heels, £35.99, Topshop – buy now
Your go-to teddy robe – like J-Lo’s – is the right cowl up for a day by day stroll – simply stick with impartial colors and layer up with a tracksuit and scarf
- Hoodie, £17.99, joggers, £12.99, H&M; – buy now
- Gown, £35, trainers, £15, boohoo.com; – buy now
- Scarf, £15.99, Topshop; – buy now
- Bag, £15.99, Bershka – buy now
Gown up your fluffy white gown with a sequin mini and comfortable slippers – stick with staple shades
- Sequin gown, £34.99, H&M; – buy now
- Fluffy gown, £23, slippers, £13, each prettylittlething.com; – buy now
- Headband, £10, Topshop – buy now
Don’t suppose you need to depart your gown behind simply because it has a daring print – you should utilize it as an announcement coat by layering it over a plain gown
- Knit gown, £35, Monki; – buy now
- Leopard-print gown, £25.99, boots, £62.99, each Topshop; – buy now
- Bag, £29.99, Mango – buy now
Cowl up – however nonetheless ooze sexiness – with an extended, silk kimono, why not pair yours with a luxe-looking satin lingerie set beneath?
- Gown, £48, Chi Chi London at John Lewis; – buy now
- Satin bra, £15, knickers, £6, each Monki; – buy now
- Mules, £60, River Island – buy now
Remodel your silky gown right into a wrap high – layer it with a cosy roll-neck and pair with unfastened tailor-made trousers
- Roll-neck, £18, slippers, £14, each asos.com; – buy now
- Gown, £35, Boux Avenue; – buy now
- Silk scarf, £9.99, H&M; – buy now
- Trousers, £39.50, M&S – buy now
FORGET bedtime, these celebrities are main a development for sporting luxurious dressing robes in the course of the day.
Whether or not it’s as a winter stroll cover-up or for a visit to the backyard centre, it appears any excuse will do for placing on a snug gown and heading out . . .
AFTER releasing her new album DISCO, Kylie Minogue, 52, confirmed us the right way to make your humble gown the final word celebration accent by sporting a velvet mini fashion.
Kylie Minogue, 52, confirmed us the right way to make your humble gown the final word celebration accentCredit score: Instagram
LOOSE Girls panelist Stacey Solomon, 31, not solely donned her gown on a visit to the native backyard centre in Essex however paired PJs beneath, too.
Stacey Solomon, 31, not solely donned her gown on a visit to the native backyard centre in Essex however paired PJs beneathCredit score: BackGrid
JENNIFER Lopez, 52, saved out the chilliness and seemed like an actual wrap star on this teddy fashion pullover, giving it intercourse attraction by teaming it with over-the-knee boots and shorts.
Jennifer Lopez, 52, saved out the chilliness and seemed like an actual wrap star on this teddy fashion pulloverCredit score: Instagram
GOT a narrative? RING The Solar on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]