BOOHOO has launched a Beer Garden Outfits collection, and it’s everything we need as lockdown lifts.
If like us, you want to refresh your wardrobe after months inside, Boohoo is here to help.
Looking for that perfect beer garden look?
With outdoor drinks, and al-freco dining on the cards for many of us, we’ll be wanting to look chic, but stay warm.
- Beer Garden Outfits Collection, from £3 – buy here
Boohoo’s Beer Garden Outfits Collection has everything you could need for the perfect practical yet pretty look for your first trip to the pub post lockdown.
Fashion fans can snap up on trend layers, cute tops with on trend florals and gingham, must have oversized blazers and summer ready dresses that can be worn with layers now, and on their own when things heat up.
Pieces are currently priced from £3 up to £38.50 – making it uber purse friendly too.
Whats more, there’s also currently up to 60 per cent off at Boohoo – so if you’re looking for a last minute outfit that won’t break the bank, this is the sale for you.
However you’ll need to be quick as this discounts won’t be around for long.
You can see the full Beer Garden Outfits Collection here, but we’ve picked out some of our favourites below.
- Mix and Match Brights Super Oversized Blazer, £24.50 (was £35) – buy here
- Cotton Puff Sleeve Dropped Hem Smock Dress, £14 (was £20) – buy here
- Textured Open Back Shirt, £17.50 (was £25) – buy here
- Cotton Shirred Square Neck Drop Waist Dress, £14 (was £20) – buy here
- Gingham Frill Sleeve Culotte Jumpsuit, £14 (was £20) – buy here
- High Waist Distressed Mom Jeans, £10.50 (was £15) – buy here
L’Oreal’s Wonder Water is the £9.99 miracle your hair needs – yes, it is that good.
Nasty Gal launches Lockdown Collection and it’s full of sassy loungewear.
This Pretty Lavish Beau Wrap Dress is all over Instagram and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.