There’s extra to Brian Austin Green than his onscreen appearances! The Masked Dancer choose, 47, completely tells Us Weekly about his sports activities automotive assortment, his musical expertise, his childhood greatest buddy and extra within the newest subject. Preserve scrolling to be taught 25 issues you might not have identified concerning the actor.
1. I believed I’d develop as much as be a drummer.
2. In highschool, I used to be within the jazz band and marching band.
3. I’m a giant hip-hop fan.
4. The factor I really like most about social media is [that] it offers me an opportunity to achieve out to folks the best way I select to.
5. The factor I hate about [it] is that it offers folks far more entry to me than I’m naturally snug with.
6. My favourite tattoo is of my [18-year-old] son, Kassius, [with ex Vanessa Marcil]. It’s a child image of him within the hospital and it’s on my arm.
7. I simply accomplished a rooster coop in my yard. My children [Noah, 8, Bodhi, 6, and Journey, 4, with estranged wife Megan Fox] adore it.
8. I met my “…With Brian Austin Inexperienced” podcast cohost, Derek [Russell], once I guest-[starred] on his podcast, “Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.”
9. My favourite place to go to is Hawaii. I really feel nearer to the Earth there.
10. Robin Thicke and I had been greatest mates as children. We had been in a music duo referred to as Assume Twice. He sang; I rapped.
11. My favourite solution to unwind is to activate my fire and take heed to music.
12. My greatest fanboy second was assembly Surprise Girl’s Lynda Carter.
14. My all-time favourite music artist is Prince.
15. My go-to karaoke track is [Kool & the Gang’s] “Get Down on It” which is why I selected it for my efficiency on The Masked Singer.
16. I used to be a giant sports activities automotive collector till my children outnumbered the quantity of seats, so now I’ve a Jeep! I’m excited to assist [California dealer] Galpin Ford give away the best car to boost funds for the native Boys & Ladies Golf equipment.
17. My favourite cheat meal is pasta.
18. I by no means watched 90210 once I was rising up.
19. The Masked Dancer host Craig Robinson made my identify right into a melody. As quickly as I’ve a manufacturing firm, it’ll be my theme track.
20. My children have turned me right into a morning individual.
21. Luke Perry was like an older brother to me. I’ve at all times regarded as much as him.
22. I’m most snug in denims and a T-shirt.
23. Early in my profession, I added my center identify “Austin” to ensure that SAG to distinguish myself from one other actor named Brian Inexperienced.
25. I’ve by no means lived wherever exterior of Los Angeles.
Hearken to Us Weekly’s Scorching Hollywood as every week the editors of Us break down the most popular leisure information tales!